Cash Control Associate
Company: Cedar Fair
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to
come!All park associates are eligible for the following associate
- Free entry for associate and 1 guest to the following parks:
Holiday World, Ark Encounter/Creation Museum, Kentucky Kingdom,
Kennywood, Indiana Beach, and Dollywood.
- Free entry and parking for associates to any Cedar Fair park
with Kings Island ID.
- Complimentary tickets for any Cedar Fair park.
- Exclusive Rides Nights for associates only.
- Associate Appreciation Days.
- $50,000 in scholarships awarded annually.
- Overnight Associate Trips.
- In-park & out of park associate discounts.
- On-Site Associate Dorms.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work with your friends!Youll Make a Difference:
- Conducts cash pickups throughout the park.
- Handles cash accurately and efficiently.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality of all paperwork and
information; completes data entry of cash control information into
financial systems as assigned.
- Counts and audits money from revenue generating locations
throughout the park; receives and verifies deposits; totals pick up
slips and verifies balance with cash received.
- Conducts money pickups from revenue generating locations
throughout the park; picks up money and transports it to various
park locations; distributes cash bags to revenue generating
locations throughout the park; collects money from Tokens Cash
- Operates office machines such as computer terminal, coin
sorter, coin roller, scanner, currency counter and calculator.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and
performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines
and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including day,
nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines
and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.Were looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 6 months to 1 year related experience in cash control
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work afternoons, days, weekends, and holiday periods
to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
law.Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!Street: 6300 Kings
Keywords: Cedar Fair, Cincinnati , Cash Control Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!