Posted on: February 16, 2020
Job Title: Billing Coordinator
Reports To: Billing Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Who is pep:
When smart business, a drive for success, and a family atmosphere
combine, you get pep! At pep, we help deliver the strategy for
brands worldwide- seamlessly managing all the details so that the
brand can stay focused on their big picture. Through our expertise
in marketing operations, we help execute our clients' marketing
campaigns more effectively than anyone else in the world. We know
that sourcing is essential to brand success as well, so we've
become experts in leveraging scale and spend to save our clients'
time and money. We're not all talk- our results back us up too! To
date, we've managed campaigns for over 750 brands, delivering an
average of 21% savings on over $5 billion in marketing spend. Our
success also pays it forward to our employees by allowing us to
offer paid parental leave, work-life flexibility and remote working
opportunities to name a few. Want to be a part of something
original? Check out our growing team and join us!
Summary of Position:
The Billing Coordinator position is a support role responsible for
assisting their team in the day to day. The essential duties and
responsibilities include the following.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Requests Purchase Orders and Purchase Order adjustments for
client services teams
- Sends Purchase Order Reports daily
- Data Entry
- Following standard operating procedures, this role prepares
monthly billing adjustments, obtains required approvals and enters
adjustments into the billing system.
- Researches and resolves routine and non-routine billing
questions and discrepancies. Following standard operating
procedures, determines the appropriate adjustment.
- Reviews invoices with Account Executive for completeness and
- Follows up internally and externally with division
staff/management to resolve identified discrepancies.
- May gather and summarize supplemental billing information to
accommodate customer billing requirements.
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing
- Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing
following standard operating procedures.
- Prepares electronic files for Account Executives and Account
- Learn existing processes/procedures
- Assist in the establishment and development of new
- Communicate with clients and vendors, as directed
- Other duties assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A
successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelors in Business or
Communication a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; or
Minimum 18 months of applicable business experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals as
well as operate internal, online systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to be client facing
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a
- Ability to do intermediate-level math (calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to problem solve
- Effectively utilizes staff including delegating as
- Ability to manage healthy business processes
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus
*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge .
Keywords: PEP, Cincinnati , Billing Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!