Company: Penn Mutual Life Insurance
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Penn Mutual is looking for talented individuals who seek to make
a difference in the lives of others. Our team is comprised of
entrepreneurial, success driven individuals who have sought to be
in control of their career and away from corporate ladders. We
offer a base compensation plus commissions (with appropriate
licensing), a flexible work schedule, high income potential and a
rewarding work-life balance. We will provide you with all the
essential resources and tools needed to effectively build your
skills and potential as a financial professional.
This position will be located in Cincinnati, OH and you will be
working for our locally known agency 21st Century Financial.
This career can take off quickly with results-driven compensation
that directly reflects the effort put in along with the leveraged
support of our team. Successful financial professionals build
equity in the business and will have the ability to transition or
sell in the future. We have competitive benefits available
including insurance, retirement, and pension plans along with very
attractive rewards and recognition.
If the features of this career mentioned above appeal to you then
we urge you to consider the opportunity. A career in insurance and
wealth management is all about relationships and educating clients,
making this a career that cannot be outsourced or replaced.
- Prospecting for clients as you build your practice through
referral based activities
- Maintaining long-term relationships with your clientele
- Providing education and solutions to clients as you leverage
the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge
in the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to be in a
relationship driven career
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to integrity
- College degree, or military equivalent preferred
- Sales or entrepreneurial experienced is preferred
- Qualified to work in the United States for any employer
- Applicant must currently have lived in the greater Cincinnati
area for three years or more
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base compensation* for new advisers as you grow your
- Comprehensive rewards, trips, and recognition opportunities
- Full benefits package including insurance and retirement
- Extensive training and joint work to master financial and
- Weekly coaching to support growth of a practice for new and
- Ongoing practice advancement, continuing education, and growth
- Support obtaining training and licenses required for the
industry (Series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability Insurance
About the Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
Penn Mutual is committed to helping people live life with
confidence. At the heart of this purpose is the belief that life
insurance is central to a sound financial plan. Through our network
of trusted advisers, we are dedicated to helping individuals,
families and businesses achieve their dreams. Penn Mutual supports
its advisers with retirement and investment services through its
wholly owned subsidiary Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC, member
FINRA/SIPC. Visit Penn Mutual at www.pennmutual.com.
All Associates Exemplify Our Penn Mutual Values:
- Acting With Integrity -We have the conscious intention to do
the right thing.
- Respecting One Another -We see each other's distinctiveness as
a valued asset.
- Focusing on Relationships -We foster meaningful connections
- Sustaining Our Legacy -We are trusted guardians for what we
- A Shared Sense of Belonging -We evoke our place as part of a
world that we influence and influences us.
Penn Mutual is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We
provide employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified
applicants and associates, according to applicable laws. This is
reflected in our practices for hiring, placement, promotion,
transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, compensation,
selection or training, and all other terms and conditions of
employment. All employment-related decisions and practices are free
from unlawful discrimination. This includes: race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship age, gender (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
domestic partnership or civil union status, marital status, genetic
information, disability, religious observance or practice,
liability, veteran status or any other classification protected
under applicable law.
Leaders may, at their discretion, change the responsibilities in
this position description at any time due to reasonable
accommodation and/or other business reasons.
Penn Mutual supports its field representatives with securities and
investment advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend &
Kent, Inc. (HTK), an SEC registered investment adviser, a
registered broker-dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. HTK is a wholly owned
subsidiary and non-insurance affiliate of The Penn Mutual Life
Insurance Company. Visit Penn Mutual on the Internet at
http://www.pennmutual.com. Background checks and fingerprinting may
be required as permitted by law.
*in compliance with NY Regulation 4228Required Experience
Keywords: Penn Mutual Life Insurance, Cincinnati , Financial Professional, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!