CASH PROCESSING TELLER CLERK - $15/hr
Posted on: November 22, 2021
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide
our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply
chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash
vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We
are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the
industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of
experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage,
and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client
support and logistical expertise.
Join North America's Leading Cash Services Team!
Due to continued growth, GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned
security and cash services company, is seeking hands-on candidates
to expand and complement our industry-leading Cash Vault Services
team. Here you will expand your career in a secure, fast-paced,
results-driven cash handling environment.
The Processing Teller is responsible for the accurate and timely
verification of all customer deposits and orders delivered by
armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the counting of
currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer change
orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing funds.
If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working independently, this
opportunity is perfect for you.
- Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of
- Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any
- Maintains compliance with all company policies including state
and federal regulations.
- Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any
potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to
- Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing
- Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to
- Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities.
- Works independently without direct supervision or
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired.
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred.
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed.GardaWorld is an equal
opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran
status or disability.
Keywords: GardaWorld, Cincinnati , CASH PROCESSING TELLER CLERK - $15/hr, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!