Workday Financials Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Workday Financials, Manager
Deloitte's Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with
clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and
implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as
Workday Financials, or various Infor packages, as well as
Enterprise Performance Management software like Adaptive Insights.
Our team's goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized
for our client's unique business needs.
Work you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client
engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and
creative business solutions for large companies. Key
responsibilities will include:
Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,
functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and
profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Workday Financials Professional certification
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial
- Hands-on functional experience
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a
requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has
been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application
implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft,
Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on
at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing
systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training,
defining support procedures, and implementing practical business
solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
Keywords: Deloitte, Cincinnati , Workday Financials Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!