Company: Guardian Savings Bank FSB
Posted on: May 16, 2022
REPORTS TO: Collections ManagerEXEMPT OR NON-EXEMPT:
Non-ExemptPRIMARY RESPONSIBLITIESThe Collections & Credit
Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to all
aspects of collections and credit: developing key relationships,
making customer contacts, assisting in the resolution of customer
billing problems and disputes and other duties and tasks as
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and
internal department interaction.
- Coordinate collection activities, with support from the team,
including calls and emails to customers, and internal escalations
as required for problem accounts
- Monitor the aging of customer accounts and takes corrective
action to resolve open accounts delinquent balances on a timely
- Resolve customer issues and complaints concerning billing
- Submit regular reports on the status of unpaid accounts and any
- Other duties and tasks as assignedWORK ENVIRONMENTThis job
operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely
uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times Must be able to
concentrate, analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course
of the work day.
- Ability to stoop, reach, bend throughout the course of the work
- May be required to work outside normal business hours including
evenings and/or weekends.POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORKThis
is a Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through
Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Local travel within the tristate is required.REQUIRED EDUCATION AND
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year collections experience, required; emphasis in
mortgage lending preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of previous customer service experience,
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word and
- Available to work overtime to meet deadlines when
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as
recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to multitask and work successfully in a hi-paced
OTHER DUTIESPlease note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Guardian Savings Bank FSB, Cincinnati , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!