Director of Human Resources (Remote)
Company: 500 Global
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We uplift people and economies around the world through
Who We Are
500 Global is a venture capital firm that invests early in founders
building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets
where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term
value and drive economic growth. We work closely with key
stakeholders and advise governments and corporations on how best to
support entrepreneurial ecosystems so startups can thrive.
500 Global has backed over 6,000 founders representing more than
2,500 companies operating in 77 countries. Our portfolio includes
41 companies valued at over $1 billion and 125 companies valued at
over $100 million. Our 140+ plus team members are located in more
than 15 countries and bring experience as entrepreneurs, investors,
and operators from some of the world's leading technology
What We Need
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the oversight,
development and delivery of all global HR operational activities
including but not limited to onboarding, compensation, benefits,
performance, HR policies and all relevant human resource
- Develop and lead the HR Operations team in executing end-to-end
processes that support a best in class employee experience
throughout the employment lifecycle. Stepping in as needed to
provide backup support.
- Own HR operational planning to achieve business goals by
fostering innovation, prioritizing human resources operations
initiatives, coordinating the evaluation and management of current
and or future human resources operational initiatives across the
- Lead process improvement discussions within the Human Resources
and People function to identify workflow, process and opportunities
for technology to enable improvement and standardization.
- Maintain HR Operations playbook and engagement model for HR
Points of Contact around the world.
- Further develop, deliver and track HR analytics and key people
metrics to deliver enhanced operational efficiencies across the
- Develop and track the annual budget for all benefits, human
resource systems while assessing the cost benefit analysis for
program spending and recommend program enhancements.
- Drive vendor selection and negotiation of Human Resources
systems partnering with other internal stakeholders to ensure
consistent global delivery of systems.
- Manage all relevant HR related audit activities to ensure full
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in highly regulated industries; financial services
- Broad knowledge of HR practices including benefits, equity plan
administration and HRIS administration
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR programs and
processes with a strong understanding of the end-to-end HR calendar
/ cycle and interrelationships among various HR sub domains.
- Project leadership and problem-solving ability with experiences
in identifying and leading global change.
- Strong ability to interact, influence, build relationships and
communicate highly complex ideas with stakeholders at all levels of
staff, management and executives.
- Effective communication and ability to make persuasive
arguments to convince key stakeholders to take action and negotiate
effective solutions between key individuals.
- Broad understanding of industry issues, companys businesses and
other functional technical products.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Education & Experience:
- 6 or more years experience managing or directing Human
- 4-year secondary degree required; degree in Human Resources,
Business Administration preferred
- HR certification preferred
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these
are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in
this position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or
assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential
functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification
to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform
this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills,
aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The
requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will"
relationship. You should also note that the Company may modify job
title, pay rate, work location and benefits at its discretion from
time to time as it deems necessary.
Keywords: 500 Global, Cincinnati , Director of Human Resources (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!