Company: SP Plus Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Overview:The Facility Manager manages the parking operation
through effective leadership, developing client relationships and
superior customer service, human resource management and budget
management. Additionally, the Facility Manager leads an effective
operation by ensuring all employees perform their job functions to
the SP+ standards of operational excellence. This includes:
Delivering premier customer service to our clients.
- Hiring ideal frontline employees and providing them with the
appropriate training and tools to succeed.
- Maximizing profitability through revenue development, facility
marketing, cash control procedures and expense reviews.
If you're someone who thrives in an environment where you will be
challenged with a broad range of simultaneous duties, this might
just be the right opportunity for you!
Revenue Reporting and Budget Management
- Ensure that proper parking, security and cash control
procedures are followed by all employees, and participate in audits
- Prepare daily bank deposits and ensure all cash receipts are
deposited daily into the facility's bank account. Monitor office
audits and cashier reports to maintain vigilance over possible
employee theft and/or inefficiencies.
- Manage the operation's budget and make recommendations to reach
or exceed budget if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Identify all procurement and vendor service needs of the
- Perform general accounting duties such as accounts payable,
payroll and petty cash.Workforce Management
- Identify proper staffing levels, hire, develop and train a team
of employees to deliver superior customer service and perform daily
job functions. Employees include attendants, cashiers, bookkeepers,
and maintenance personnel.
- Supervise employee performance to ensure all duties are
completed to the highest standard, and provide additional training
or disciplinary measures as necessary.Client Retention &
- Ensure pro-active communication with client regarding
opportunities to improve operations.
- Resolve client requests, concerns and issues
- Monitor facility maintenance for cleanliness standards and make
recommendations to improve the aesthetics of the facility.Marketing
& Revenue Optimization
- Assist in recommendations to maximize revenues, which may
include parking rate studies, local and online consumer marketing
plans or prepaid parking services.Safety & Risk Management
- Monitor and review all damage claims. Recommend and implement
plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the
occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims.
- Implement all policy and procedures to ensure compliance with
all OSHA laws.
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Prior experience to lead, manage and motivate team members
- Strong customer service skills and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task or work independently
- Ability to react and problem solve quickly
- Ability to understand and communicate company policies and
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel or Google Documents or
- Ability to learn internal computer programs
- Prior experience developing budgets and P&L review a
- Parking management experience preferred but not required
- License Requirement: Must possess a valid state-issued driver's
license with a current address and acceptable driving record.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and
practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected
by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or
retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these
characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO
Keywords: SP Plus Corporation, Cincinnati , Facility Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!