Sr Finance Analyst
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Sr. Financial Analyst (P&L) - (Hybrid in Mason, OH)
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become
a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing
the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will partner with the VP General Manager, Project Managers,
Sales Directors, Supply Chain, and Program Installation Leaders to
drive the financial performance of a $1.7B business. You will have
an opportunity to participate, design and drive the financial
landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency in a growing business
through budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting.
This role will also participate in project and productivity reviews
and is responsible for ensuring project review compliance and
working capital reduction.
- Partner with the VP General Manager & cross functional team. Be
an active influencer and change agent.
- Monitor & review business trends.
- Provide decision support financial information.
- Lead Short-Range Outlook process and monthly close for
- Analyze & interpret key financials including profitability,
project backlog, backlog margin, deviations, recoveries,
utilization, billability and orders.
- Partner with Finance Operations to improve working capital
turns, minimize bad debts and achieve on time billing
- Implement work standardization & strong internal controls.
- Play critical role in monthly project forecasting/reviews and
- Solve complex problems and implement continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- P&L or FP&A finance experience
- Project accounting background (preferred) Additional
- JOB ID: HRD183890
- Category: Finance
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United
- Business Services Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Cincinnati , Sr Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!