Sr Finance Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Analyst (P&L) - (Hybrid in Mason, OH) The future is
what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of
team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the
things that make
the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on
Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all
enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different
industries. Are you ready
to help us make the future? You will partner with the VP General
Manager, Project Managers,
Sales Directors, Supply Chain, and Program Installation Leaders to
drive the financial
performance of a $1.7B business. You will have an opportunity to
design and drive the financial landscape, speed, quality and cost
a growing business through budgeting, forecasting, financial
reporting. This role will also participate in project and
and is responsible for ensuring project review compliance and
- Partner with the VP General Manager & cross functional team. Be
an active influencer and change agent.
- Monitor & review business trends.
- Provide decision support financial information.
- Lead Short-Range Outlook process and monthly close for
- Analyze & interpret key financials including profitability,
project backlog, backlog margin, deviations, recoveries,
utilization, billability and orders.
- Partner with Finance Operations to improve working capital
turns, minimize bad debts and achieve on time billing
- Implement work standardization & strong internal controls.
- Play critical role in monthly project forecasting/reviews and
- Solve complex problems and implement continuous improvement YOU
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- P&L or FP&A finance experience
- Project accounting background (preferred) Additional
- JOB ID: HRD183890
- Category: Finance
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United
- Exempt Business Services Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Cincinnati , Sr Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!