Accountant I, Revenue
Company: Kings Island
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Cedar Fair is seeking an Accountant I, Revenue. The Accountant I
(Revenue) is part of a team that ensures all functions of Revenue
and Accounts Receivable are completed timely, consistently, and
- In a timely fashion, processes imports, reviews, reconciles,
and enters revenue and receipts into Accounting Systems. Collects
AR payments and collaborates with Group Sales in times of
delinquencies. Collect, track and correctly apply event
- Complete all processing responsibilities of non-system related
revenues, Group Sales Catering and Miscellaneous revenues, Special
Products workbook, Weather recording and Sales Tax review. Run
system-generated invoices and create necessary manual invoices on
demand as needed. Disburse invoices via both mail and email.
- Prepare weekly payback workbook and submit to Accountant Level
II for review. Process transactions, such as receiving payments by
both check and electronic payment (ACH/credit card) and applying
the payments to the appropriate customer, remote deposit of all
checks received, creating journal entries with proper coding to be
posted to the general ledger and returning tickets and applying
credits to customers.
- Participate in the reconciliation of select AR and deferred
revenue accounts. Run and balance reports, such as the AR aging
report to the AR Trade GL Account, monitor and report on metrics to
track performance. Update reports used to track events and due
dates with invoices.
- Review accuracy of POS transactions and perform other duties as
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting, Finance, Business or
2-4 years of work-related experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable/Revenue and Accounting
Principles. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Micros, Hyperion, JD Edwards are
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Ability to work weekends, and holiday periods to meet business
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
Keywords: Kings Island, Cincinnati , Accountant I, Revenue, Accounting, Auditing , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...