Office Administrator - Cincinnati, OH
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Office Administrator - Cincinnati, OH(
Job Number: ANA010FA)
Primary Location : US-OH-Cincinnati
Arcadis seeks an Part Time Front Desk Office Administrator for the
Cincinnati, Ohio office. The Office Administrator will m aintain
office operations by receiving and distributing communications;
maintain supplies and equipment; assist the office staff with
administrative projects, systems and procedures.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and greet clients/guests in a professional and
positive manner. Forward information by receiving and distributing
communications; collecting and mailing correspondence;
disseminating messages to appropriate staff.
- Maintains office and breakroom supplies by checking stock to
determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and
expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items;
- Supports and enhances the office by taking ownership of
administrative office procedures/functions; proactively explores
opportunities to add value to the office and staff. Develop and
maintains office administrative procedures in compliance with
- Manages office overhead budget, explain variances. Works with
Indirect Overhead Project Manager to review office budget as
needed. Work with Location Leader to maintain the Goodwill
- Maintains equipment by coordinating preventive maintenance;
troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment
- Maintains company fleet by coordinating preventive maintenance;
troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring fleet
- Liaison with Property Management/Property Maintenance.
Coordinate building/suite access badges for staff.
- Supports office staff with document production and deliverables
(incoming / outgoing). Includes formatting, proofreading and
editing documents and proposals as needed. May include supporting
- Coordinates catering, set up/tear down of internal/client
meetings and events as needed.
- Maintain schedule and coordination of conference room meeting
- Arrange travel for staff in the office as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining onsite and offsite file maintenance
and archiving (Iron Mountain).
- Must be able to lift 50 lb box of copy paper. Key
- Project a professional image in person, on the phone and in
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Basic financial skills, able to work with budgets and invoices
- Exercises discretion and confidentiality
- Deals effectively with rapidly changing priorities and last
- Detail oriented, dependable, proactive and ability to work with
- 3+ years Office/Administrative experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Notary preferred but not required
Why Choose Arcadis?
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for
natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in
partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and
sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world's most high-profile
and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and
improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems
in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los
Angeles. Work alongside the industry's foremost thought leaders and
accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world
We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating
value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our
culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of
global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth
and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Every day, our Environment, Water, and Infrastructure experts apply
their strengths and collaborate across disciplines and geographies
to create exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients.
Members of the Arcadis Corporate Services teams, apply emerging
technologies, foster innovation, and work collaboratively. We
create solutions that enable Arcadians to deliver the best customer
experience in the industry and achieve our client's goals. We
continuously develop our skills and capabilities with global
learning opportunities and workshops.
Join us and start improving quality of life for clients and
communities across North America today!
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women,
minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly
encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of
non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship
status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited
Job : Enabling functions
Keywords: Arcadis, Cincinnati , Office Administrator - Cincinnati, OH, Administration, Clerical , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!