General Office Clerk
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking experienced
General Office Clerks in Cincinnati, OH for temporary
opportunities. If you meet the qualifications listed below please
Responsibilities for General Office Clerks include but are not
limited to the following:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone
systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
database management, and other applications
• Requires good organizational skills, the ability to communicate
effectively in both oral and written form, and the ability to
perform basic computer and data entry skills.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for
records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take
messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence
• Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other
materials and answer routine letters
• Maintains various records and logs and prepares new files,
maintains current files, and purges old files.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and
grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and
recommend revisions as needed
Financial industry experience is preferred.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
General Office Clerks job opportunities with Adecco.