Data Entry Clerk
Company: Calderdale College
Location: Dry Ridge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a hard-working Data Entry
Clerk to join our team! As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be
responsible for entering specific data into our databases. You will
be responsible for managing data and keeping it organized. Your
main goal will be to keep data in order so that it is easily
accessible at any time. Responsibilities:
- Input new information into database systems
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Control the data probity by performing comparative analysis of
- Regularly update existing database system records
- Produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Perform regular backup and security database activities
- Document, organize and store relevant documents Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 1+ years' experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform
accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
Keywords: Calderdale College, Cincinnati , Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Dry Ridge, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!