Data Entry clerk
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain
information on our company databases and computer systems. Data
Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering
data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable
company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry
skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity
with spreadsheets and online forms. Responsibilities
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and
numerical information from source documents within time
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to
priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any
incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations
and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any
malfunctions. Job Requirements:Qualifications
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on
- High school diploma; additional computer training or
certification will be an asset.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cincinnati , Data Entry clerk, Administration, Clerical , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!