Sales Administrative Assistant
Company: The Westin Cincinnati
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-OH-Cincinnati# of Openings: 1Category:
Sales/MarketingPosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Few earn the chance to offer exceptional quality service due in
part to the longevity of those who join our team. Associate's
average over a decade of experience with The Westin Cincinnati
rating us above our regional area in associate satisfaction within
HEI Hotels & Resorts as a great place to work. Compensation ranks
us as very competitive in the downtown market with a full scale of
health & welfare benefits. Paid days off for vacation and sick time
along with holiday pay is available. The 401(k) retirement plan has
company based matching contributions. And being a well-known global
brand allows you be part of the largest hotel company in the world
with access to over 30 brands in total using our generous hotel
At Westin, discover a place where you are given a choice, not just
to get up, but to rise.
Assist the Sales Team in the administrative functions required for
effective hotel sales and management.
- Act as Liaison between Sales Manager(s) and clients in Sales
Manager's absence. Take booking inquiry information via phone and
prepare proper paperwork.
- Uses various computer word processing and other software
packages to enter data, produce contracts, correspondence, forms,
memorandum and other documents.
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries speaking in a
clear and pleasant manner. Exercise decision making skills to
direct caller's request. Accurately record messages for staff and
distribute the written messages to the staff members in a timely
- Distribute documents to appropriate persons and locations to
ensure prompt processing of time sensitive information by hotel and
supplier staff. Transport documents weighing up to 10 pounds to
offices, mailrooms and other locations throughout the hotel
building. Retrieve documents from and place documents into proper
receptacles located up to 6 feet high, such as mailboxes, file
- Handle individual reservations for VIP clients. Ensure that all
arrangements, including upgrades, are handled properly,
coordinating with other departments through oral and written
- Organize, file and retrieve documents in appropriate binders in
order to maintain essential records used in the department
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Basic administrative knowledge such as business letters,
formats and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
- Ability to access and accurately input information into a
computer using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand and/or sit and continuously perform essential
job functions for duration of shift with or without reasonable
- Ability to set-up and maintain filing systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: The Westin Cincinnati, Cincinnati , Sales Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!