Manager of Client Marketing
Company: Franklin Energy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
COMPANY Summary As a combined organization, Franklin Energy and
AM Conservation Group is undertaking what is perhaps the central
challenge of our times - to help drive the transition to net-zero
carbon economies while ensuring that no working families,
businesses, or local communities are left behind. To do that, we
are the utility industry's top provider of turn-key energy
efficiency and grid optimization programs and products, all of
which contribute to reducing carbon and waste and, at the same
time, free-up resources for creating more innovation investment and
jobs. With over 26 years in business, we have more than 1,300
experts across the United States and Canada, with warehouses on
both coasts. The organization's integrated in-house services
provide deep personalization and insights, helping energy partners
achieve their carbon-reduction and energy productivity goals. We
believe the organization's most "precious resources" are its
people. We pledge a relentless pursuit to embody a culture that
acknowledges, recognizes, and infinitely seeks to understand the
unique differences of its people. We are committed to creating
employee experiences that continually attract and embrace a
multiracial, multicultural, and multigenerational workforce that
promotes outstanding performance and mirrors our diverse
partnerships, clients and communities we serve. Position Summary
With an emphasis on internal and external client service, this role
is accountable for achieving marketing results for contracted work
serving specific clients and segment or geographic focus areas,
across the Franklin and AM companies. As a Client Marketing
Manager, you may have responsibility for working directly with
program managers, staff, clients, and utility representatives to
develop marketing strategies and tactics that deliver to program
and client goals. If you love creative problem solving, a
fast-paced work environment, building relationships with some of
the most passionate professionals in the business and digging into
data to activate insights that innovate marketing, this is the role
for you! Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis list of duties
and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to
include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem
necessary from time to time.
- Accountable for the overall marketing performance to goal for
the programs and initiatives under your leadership.
- Be primary client facing marketing leader for your assigned
accounts or area
- Collaborate with clients, market strategists and other internal
experts to develop marketing plans and promotional strategies that
drive program participation, pipeline, and program targets. Oversee
the deployment of marketing campaigns in coordination with internal
creative and delivery staff and external advertising agencies.
- Initiate campaigns and tactics with the marketing project
management system, prepare campaign strategy briefs and work with
the marketing delivery and operations team to enter and manage
creative requests so that campaigns are delivered on-time, on
strategy and on quality.
- Facilitate the workflow and approval of marketing materials
from multiple internal and external parties.
- Work with program management and finance to develop, maintain
and manage to marketing budgets.
- Develop, manage, and utilize plan to goal tools to ensure
efforts are on track
- Review, analyze and communicate results of marketing promotions
to determine level of success for each effort and identify areas to
improve and innovate for your programs and clients. Use data and
analysis to improve the success rate of marketing campaigns and
- Mentor and coach developing marketing leaders on the client
marketing, marketing strategy, marketing delivery and/or creative
services team as integral part of this role.
- Be active participant in driving marketing thought leadership
across the company, in collaboration with other marketing and
company functions. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Manage direct reports and oversee department staff. This
includes interviewing, planning, assigning, completing performance
evaluations, coaching, mentoring, and directing work.
- Mentor department personnel in achieving their personal goals
annually as well as their long-term development goals.Position
RequirementsEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years client management experience required
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required, directly or
indirectly.Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong client service and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an
ability to prioritize workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and
- Proficient in project management, ideally using Smartsheet
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing with clients, program employees and vendors.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, and ratios
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Reliable transportationLicenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's licenseTravel Requirements
- Willingness to travel up to 30%Estimated Wage Range:
$85,000-$105,000+ Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision,
401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, parental leave, and
more!Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to
touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles
and risk of potential shockNote: Reasonable accommodations may be
made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of this position.The above information describes the
general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle
functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a
detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be
necessary in this position.An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Franklin Energy, Cincinnati , Manager of Client Marketing, Advertising , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!