SUPERVISOR DIGITAL MARKETING
Posted on: January 14, 2019
SUPERVISOR DIGITAL MARKETINGWhy You Should Join TriHealth?Currently the fifth largest employer in the area with more than 11,000 team members and 120 locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, a career with our organization promises challenge and opportunity. We've been named an?Enquirer Media Top Work Place?as well as an?AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50. We've also been recognized nine times as one of the?100 Best Companies for Working Moms. We were also named to Truven Health's "Top 15" health system list, TriHealth, Inc. is the leading healthcare system in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and is committed to be the most integrated health system in the market.? Our mission is to improve the health status of the people we serve and we are excited to make TriHealth an even greater place for people to work and for patients to receive care.? TriHealth is committed to ensuring that our strong values remain an integral part of who we are, what we stand for and what we believe in at our core.?You Can Expect Comprehensive Health?Benefits!We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Disability? Tuition Reimbursement ProgramWe offer a?Tuition Reimbursement Program, based on certain requirements, such as your length of employment, whether the college/university is accredited, as well as whether the coursework can help you advance professionally in healthcare occupations within TriHealth.
- If you are already a team member, learn more about the Tuition Reimbursement Program at?HRCentral?(select the BeneCenter link located under the Quick Picks section) ?Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan ExpensesThrough participating in the?Healthy Living Program, you can earn discounts on your future medical plan expenses just by participating in healthy activities, including:
- Having your recommended preventive screenings
- Tracking your exercise
- Managing your weight
- Completing a health coaching program (a goal setting program offered through the?LifeStyles Department) Fitness CentersTriHealth LifeStyles operates fitness facilities throughout Cincinnati. As a TriHealth team member, you have access to a variety of fitness centers with team member discounts (discounts my vary by location). Membership dues are conveniently deducted from your paycheck each period. Participating facilities include:
- Bethesda Arrow Springs Fitness Center
- Bethesda North Team Member Fitness Center
- Bethesda Oak Fitness Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Team Member Fitness Center
- TriHealth Fitness and Health Pavilion
- YWCA Downtown Co-Ed Fitness Center Vendor DiscountsBeing a TriHealth team member means you get a variety of discounts to unique events throughout the city, including:
- Airport Fast Park
- Broadway Across America
- Cincinnati Ballet
- Cincinnati Bell
- Cincinnati Orchestra
- Cincinnati Zoo
- Cyclones Tickets
- Newport Aquarium
- Playhouse in the Park
- Xavier Basketball Games
- Cincinnati Reds Games About the position:SUPERVISOR DIGITAL MARKETINGRequirements:
- Under the direction of the Manager of External & Digital Marketing Communications, this position provides leadership and direction for digital team member activities, including external web sites, promotional campaigns, social media, multimedia and projects that create engagement, align with corporate strategic priorities, achieve business objectives (including growth), strengthen the brand and enhance the corporation's reputation.
- This position manages digital team members and fosters a collaborative work environment in support of external marketing/advertising, media relations, internal and physician communications, community relations and other stakeholder initiatives as they work toward furthering corporate strategic goals.
- This role creates custom, integrated plans and coordinates digital publications, web sites, social media, digital marketing, email marketing, video, app development, multimedia and other channels to achieve corporate objectives with both internal/team member and external audiences; develops and manages web site content (copy, photographic, graphic and video content) for TriHealth web sites, including sub-sites for various system entities and departments, using information architecture, publishing, graphic design, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), and marketing expertise; plans, leads and executes strategy for enterprise social media activities across all platforms, including developing and managing all content; provides leadership to all levels of the organization on using web, social and multimedia technologies to meet external goals; evaluates success of digital initiatives; partners with Information Systems on strategic planning of enterprise digital activities and prioritizes current IS projects to ensure patient, physician, consumer and team member expectations are met.
- This position has a working knowledge of external audiences and marketing, information technology tools, online marketing tools, social media applications, programming and buying across digital channels (display, audio, video, mobile, native, social) as well as a demonstrated strength in advancing the use of these technologies and managing staff.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree Communications, marketing, journalism or technology related field.EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years Marketing Marketing communications 2-3 years Web communications, technology, planningSPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Digital marketing (Google products/tools), AdWords, programmatic buying), SEO, SEM, web content management, email marketing, social media (paid and organic) placement and tools, Microsoft Office tools, project management; presentation skills.If you are looking for an organization that truly promotes?teamwork and making a difference in people's lives, APPLY TODAY!!! Keywords related to this position:
Keywords: TriHealth, Cincinnati , SUPERVISOR DIGITAL MARKETING, Advertising , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!