Proposal Writer- First Group
Company: First Group
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job Purpose: Oversees and coordinates proposal-related functions
including RFP distribution, proposal development and production,
presentations and post submittal follow-up for new and existing
business. Major Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with the SVP, Director of Sales Support, and
Directors of Business Development in the development of the
proposal, Best and Final Offer, interview presentation and other
- Compiles a Table of Compliance that outlines the production
specifications and section details as a guideline for development
of the proposal.
- Coordinates with Directors of Business Development and other
Corporate Sales Support Staff to develop a proposal draft.
- Ensures proposal compliance with requirements specified in the
Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Customizes, proofreads, edits, and ensures accuracy of the
final proposal document.
- Completes all required forms and obtain all necessary
- Processes bonding and insurance requests in a timely
- Assembles all required materials for final production.
- Schedules, coordinates and tracks proposal delivery before the
- Acts as support for Business Development Team including
developing PowerPoint presentations, documents, reports,
- Maintains their projects in FTBD Sharepoint archive including
Proposal, post-proposal, interview, communications, resumes,
- Maintains and updates boilerplate sections in proposal
- Supports in the distribution of all RFPs Addenda and supporting
documents to the SVPs, Directors of Business Development, BD team
and Operation Staff involved in the project via the outlook
calendar and Sharepoint.
- Maintains and updates proposal boilerplate, current corporate
information, location profiles, resumes, bios, customer references
and templates as needed.Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor s degree in communications, journalism or related
- The ideal candidate must be a dynamic self-starter, have
excellent verbal and written skills, computer skills (MS Office -
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite) and be
- Exercise independent thinking with a high level of
prioritization skills, strong leadership and customer relation
- Work is frequently performed under rigid time constraints where
a narrow margin for errors or delays is allowed.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects at
once.FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: First Group, Cincinnati , Proposal Writer- First Group, Advertising , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!