Graphic Designer (Remote)
Company: Mad Rabbit
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designerr
ROLE: -Works directly with marketing, sales, social media, and
creative teams to create marketing collateral and assets that drive
brand awareness and engagement. This person will be responsible for
conceptualizing & developing a range of digital and print
This candidate must be a self-motivated individual, fluent in the
Adobe Creative Suite with a creative mind, excellent design
aptitude, a collaborative work style and strong
organizational/follow-up skills. We are looking for an upbeat,
detail-oriented designer with a can-do attitude who can juggle
multiple projects simultaneously and one who works well under
- Creating and leading digital projects with an understanding of
web-based technology and web design.
- Work with marketing on all creative requests including, but not
limited to PR/communication collateral, educational assets, event
creative and paid media ads across multiple vehicles.
- Creating and editing motion graphic animations and videos
content across various digital platforms.
- Contributing to creative brainstorming and aiding in campaign
concept discussions, with a specific lens to e-commerce and
- Collaborating in producing digital and social content for
- Translating the brand visual identity into digital touchpoints
across all vehicles and devices.
- Helping retouching photography needed to support digital
- Assist with additional projects/assignments as directed.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Skilled at delivering in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, able to proof your own
work for quality and accuracy with minimal supervision
- Ability to articulate design/layout rationale to
- Fluent understanding of current social and digital trends and
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Hands-on approach to your work
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Positive and upbeat demeanor
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent work
- 3+ years experience working in digital marketing-focused design
- websites, digital & social campaigns, and email programs.
- Proficient in digital -
- Highly proficient in Paid Media platform Creative Best
Practices - Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, and YouTube
- Experience in the Amazon platform for product page content and
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suites - Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, and XD
- Beauty or retail experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional typography
Keywords: Mad Rabbit, Cincinnati , Graphic Designer (Remote), Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!