Middle School Principal (5th-8th Grades) 2021-2022 SY
Company: ReGeneration Schools
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Applications will be accepted beginning
Friday, February 12, 2021 12:00 AM
(Eastern Standard Time) Do you know someone who should apply for
this job? Send this job posting to him or her! We'll send an email
and include the job details and a link to this posting.Recipient's
NameRecipient's EmailYour NameYour Email
Send me a copy ReGeneration Schools is a nonprofit school
management organization that is dedicated to creating successful
schools through a college prep and character mission. We manage
four K-8 elementary schools in Chicago, IL, and Cincinnati, OH,
that serve over 1,700 low-income students. Our mission is to
provide a high-quality education that will close the opportunity
gap and prepare students to and through college.-- We are seeking a
dynamic Middle School Principal (5-8) for the 2021-2022 school year
who will inspire our staff and students to exceptional outcomes,
create a strong and joyful school culture through academics and
behavioral initiatives, and project urgency about closing the
achievement gap. Reporting to the Superintendent, the Middle School
Principal, in conjunction with the Director of Operations, is
responsible for all aspects of running a school. The principal
oversees instruction, curriculum, assessments, culture, and
professional development. The principal must be self-reflective,
open to feedback, and committed to continuously improving.
- Provide exemplary leadership and support to all staff to
achieve outstanding performance in the school's mission of
preparing students to and through college.--
- Lead teachers in understanding and implementing the school's
- Develop the instructional practice and expertise of teachers
and future school leaders through frequent observation and feedback
and weekly professional development
- Work with teachers to interpret data and create action plans
for school improvement.
- Lead teachers in creating coherence in instructional
practice/routines within the school.
- Working with the Case Manager, ensure that teachers are
implementing special education services in accordance with the law.
- Provide and model leadership to all staff, students, and
families in establishing a joyful, structured, and
achievement-oriented school culture.--
- Foster consistency in academic and behavioral expectations in
and out of classrooms.
- Create coherency in culture and routines within the
- Provide leadership on creating and maintaining a common
language and common standards around school culture throughout the
- Field all questions and concerns from key stakeholders.
- Engage parents and community partners, and providing proactive
support to meet student needs.
- Drive to improve the minds and lives of students in and out of
the classroom. Staff Management
- In collaboration with the Director of Talent, recruit and
retain high performing teachers and staff.
- Develop, coach, and manage teacher performance to create a high
- Hold teachers and school staff accountable for meeting high
standards for student academic and behavioral performance.--
- In collaboration with instructional leaders and ReGeneration's
executive leadership team, design and execute a successful model of
professional development for school staff. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Believes low-income students can become college and career
- Willingness to work long hours to successfully get the job
- High expectations for personal and team performance.
- Flexible to changing priorities and conditions.
- Communicates in an inspiring way.
- Organized and able to multi-task to meet deadlines.--
- Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in
- Strong interpersonal skills with students, parents, colleagues,
and community members.--
- Belief and alignment with ReGeneration's core beliefs and
- Experience using data to lead others towards the improvement of
- Reflective about personal strengths and weaknesses and able to
effectively balance confidence with humility.
- At least 3 years of teaching experience with excellent academic
results in an urban district or charter school setting required,
and 2 years of leadership/coaching experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
ReGeneration Schools offers a competitive salary based on
experience with a generous benefits package. In addition to
extensive professional development, all staff is equipped with a
laptop, email, and necessary supplies. School leader relocation
stipend provided for out-of-state hires. ReGeneration is committed
to building a talented team that reflects diversity in experiences
and culture that will enable our scholars to thrive. We also work
to ensure an inclusive community by creating a space for important
dialogue about issues of race and identity for our staff and
students. ReGeneration is an equal opportunity employer and will
not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, marital status, age, or disability.
Keywords: ReGeneration Schools, Cincinnati , Middle School Principal (5th-8th Grades) 2021-2022 SY, Education / Teaching , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!