Senior Controls Engineer 216
Company: Premier System Integrators
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Premier System IntegratorsCincinnati, OH Engineering Full-time
Feel like your hard work and talent is going unnoticed in your
PREMIER is growing and looking to hire the best Senior Control
Systems Engineers to join our Cincinnati team.
Why Work at PREMIER?
At PREMIER, you're not just another engineer added to our
headcount. When you work at PREMIER you become part of the PREMIER
Our engineers are some of the most talented and engaged engineers
in the industry. As a leader in providing industrial automation and
integration services, we offer stimulating, challenging projects
across various industries including, Food, Beverage, and Dairy. We
work in small teams, build strong relationships with our colleagues
and customers, and provide many opportunities for career
development . For all these reasons and more, our Engineers have a
strong sense of accomplishment and choose to call PREMIER home.
--- Take a look at our compensation and benefits package
--- We are a 100% Employee Owned ESOP Company
The Senior Control Systems Engineer position oversees and performs
the design, programming, documentation, testing, and commissioning
of control system projects. They also contribute to overall team
performance by training/mentoring associates, providing technical
assistance, and improving processes and standards.
- Provide application/control systems design and development for
systems of varying complexity.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions that meet
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems and
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and
control device networks for PLCs, PCs, or DCS systems.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the
business environment. Defines scope, plans and deliverables for
- Work successfully in a matrix structure; focused strongly on
customer service and personal growth.
- Regional travel 25%
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from
an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years work experience in industrial controls and system
integration with a strong focus on software design and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to
detail and be willing and able to learn new technologies
- Material handling or process control design, development, and
- Rockwell ControlLogix PLC Programming experience.
- Networking experience including - EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, and
- Experience successfully interacting and working with customers
at multiple levels of responsibility in a manufacturing or
- Willingness to work beyond core business hours, if necessary to
minimize business interruption during planned or unplanned system
- Have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful completion of drug screen and background check is
Nice to Have:
- Servo design, development, and troubleshooting experience of
advanced motion control systems including multi-axis, coordinated
axis applications is a plus. (Rockwell Kinetix experience is a
- Experience with HMI, WonderWare Intouch / App Server / System
- Automotive or Food & Beverage experience.
- Experience successfully managing projects with teams of 1 to 2
- Experience successfully managing technical projects through the
entire project cycle including initiating, planning, executing,
monitoring, commissioning, and closing phases.
- Familiar with common Project Management tools for managing
budget, schedule, and scope of various size projects.
- Experience mentoring engineers on a technical level.
Must be authorized to work in the United States. PREMIER is not
currently accepting work visas.
Download the Official Job Description Here
PREMIER System Integrators is an Equal Opportunity employer and
provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sex, sexual
orientation, sexuality, transgender status, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply
for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can
request reasonable accommodations by contacting our HR department
at 713-355-7202. PI125692109
Keywords: Premier System Integrators, Cincinnati , Senior Controls Engineer 216, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!