Automation Controls Engineer
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Our client is currently seeking an Automation Controls
- Perform concept development, design, and analysis for projects
that may include controls platform selection; controls wiring
diagrams, plan drawings, panel elevations, elementary diagrams, and
- Gathers field data, develop, and supervises the use of design
criteria documents)to meet the project objectives.
- Coordinates work with engineers and delegates/coordinates work
with designers on a project with the ability manage the scope.
- Establish and manage the discipline' s engineering schedule and
budget objectives on assigned projects.
- Writes project-based documents; Prepare technical specification
status report; project notes, scope, close-out reports.
- Ensures discipline' s design is accurate and coordinated with
- Participates in construction support, startup and commissioning
- 5+ years of automation/ industry experience
- PLC Programming experience using Rockwell Automation
- Experience with Wonderware
- Willingness to travel to client sites, as needed, for extended
periods of time (30 - 50%)
- Ability to assist with startup and commissioning
- Field experience in manufacturing environment (consumer
- $38 - 58/hr, depending on experience
This is a Contract to Hire position that our client is looking to
fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your
resume to Beka Finkel at BFinkel@Selectek.com.
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.
- Controls Engineer
- Civil CAD Tech / Civil Drafter
- Civil Drafter
Cincinnati, OH Login to save this search and get notified of
similar positions. Looking for the highest qualified professionals
in the engineering and technology fields? We ll help you find the
right people you want faster. E-Verify is a registered trademark of
the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Keywords: Selectek, Cincinnati , Automation Controls Engineer, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!