Senior Associate Mechanical Engineering
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:Title: Senior Associate, Mechanical Engineer
2Location: Cincinnati, OH (Batavia, OH)Applies electrical,
electronic and mechanical engineering principles to components,
subsystems and systems, including assembly, analysis, testing and
documentation; construction of developmental assemblies,
sub-assemblies and components.Responsibilities
- Design and construct fixtures for mechanical and electrical
- Under supervision perform analysis of products to show
compliance to derating guidelines and manufacturers'
specifications. Various CAD/CAE tools may be used for this.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel,
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and
equipment to perform basic engineering tasks.
- Investigate and test vendors' components, perform design
- Modify existing designs for new applications
- Assist with documentation of design / product - drawings,
specifications, compliance matrices, test plans and test
- Assist with generation of DOMs and DIPs (applies for all
- Basic understanding of GD&T (geometric design and
tolerencing) - Mechanical Engineer
- Participate in and prepare materials for internal design
- Understand configuration management as it applies to product
- Assist with design verifications
- Procure parts for development
- Assist with the fabrication and test of prototype hardware
- Perform and/or oversee design verification tests IAW
- Solder or machine tool trained per current requirements or
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that is cooperative and supportive of customers,
co-workers and managersDesired Skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Be action-oriented, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious
effect on schedules and programs.Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (Mechanical or Electrical
- 2-4 years of proven experience in a technician or engineering
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Cincinnati , Senior Associate Mechanical Engineering, Engineering , Latonia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!