Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job description: Our client, one of the largest Northern
American Building Products companies is looking for a Process
Automation/Controls Engineer to support plant electrical automation
projects throughout the facility.
- Planning, evaluating, organizing, and implementing
automation-related projects and initiatives.
- Interacts with managers and supervisors at the plant and
corporate personnel to secure appropriate resources to plan and
implement controls projects.
- Works closely with the Production and Engineering Managers to
coordinate changes in the production process and resolve equipment
- Manages automation-related projects and provides weekly status
report to plant management.
- Participates in Focus Improvement teams to resolve critical
process and production problems with customers and vendors.
- Develops and maintains PLC/HMI systems from the plant floor to
management and financial levels.
- Maintains automation-related systems
(PLC/HMI/VFD/Instrumentation/Network) and implements required
updates to avoid technical obsolescence.
- Assists maintenance team with any difficult troubleshooting
- Uses advanced tools / techniques to reduce process variations
- Identifies and resolves special cause variation in the
- Analyzes operating problems, develops solutions and leads the
implementation of corrective actions.
- Collects, interprets and extrapolates data from the production
process to monitor current equipment performance against
established baselines and applies appropriate corrective
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and work
- Maintains records of plant and individual equipment
- Ensures full documentation of all projects and systems to WCM /
Early Equipment Management (EEM) standards.
- Prepares and maintains data sheets, wiring and Process
&Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) and flow charts required
for the proper and efficient operation of plant equipment.
- Provides training for operators and maintenance personnel.
- Assures good housekeeping practices, enforces plant rules and
safety regulations and supports VMVO and WCM initiatives.
Qualifications: BS Degree in Electrical Engineer or equivalent
experienceApplied professional experience in manufacturing
electrical process control, instrumentation, and automation. Why is
This a Great Opportunity: Manufacturing Automation Engineer- OHWill
teach the person the process-Just looking for a good plant
manufacturing electrical engineerThe company is part of a Fortune
200 manufacturing organization with over 180K
employeesFamily-friendly company with lots of room for
advancementGreat bonus potential-depends on how many years of
experienceSalary Type : Annual SalarySalary Min : 95000Salary Max :
120000Currency Type : US Dollars
Keywords: Job Juncture, Cincinnati , Manufacturing Automation Engineer, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!