Lead, FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer - Imaging
Company: Bestinfo Systems LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Title: Lead, FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer - ImagingLocation: Mason
OHJOb-Type: Full-Time(FTE)Industry: Aerospace / Aviation /
DefenseJob Category: Engineering - Hardware
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE, BSEET, or
BSECE) and minimum 9 years prior related experience OR Graduate
Degree with a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Subject matter expertise in FPGA architectures and VHDL design
including at least 9 years of direct experience.
- ModelSim/Questa or equivalent logic simulation tools
- Standard streaming and memory mapped interfaces (Avalon, AMBA,
- Quartus (Intel), Vivado (Xilinx) FPGA development tools
- Digital image processing and corrections experience.
- Detailed understanding of digital hardware design, interfaces,
- NAND, NOR, and DDR memory interfaces
- GigE, 10GigE, 40GigE, GigE Vision
- High Speed Serializers and Deserializers (SERDES)
- LVDS, RS-422, I2C, SPI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in project/task management and technical
- Proficient in troubleshooting complex technical situations and
leading continuous improvement efforts.
- Proficient in electronic design for test, quality, reliability,
manufacturability and EMC
- Experience in Agile development methods is a plus.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing, assembly, and test
Keywords: Bestinfo Systems LLC, Cincinnati , Lead, FPGA/VHDL Design Engineer - Imaging, Engineering , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!