Controls Engineer (Aviation OR Aerospace)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
A Controls Engineer job is currently available at Belcan in
Cincinnati, OH. This is a full time, direct job with full benefits.
To be considered, you will need a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical,
Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering, or a similar discipline.
Controls Engineer job duties:
- Design, testing, verification, and validation of control system
software for jet engine propulsion systems.
- Develop and execute test cases in a simulation environment,
analyze and present data, validate control functionality, and
- Design control logic to meet system requirements using
proprietary software design tools.
- Identify root cause of issues and identify solutions.
- Act as interface between software developers and
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Aerospace,
Electrical Engineering or a related field and 1-5 years of
- Understanding of control theory concepts and components, such
as closed-loop control, sensors, actuators, feedback, signal
conditioning, failure detection, microcontrollers, processor
scheduling and timing, embedded software, data analysis techniques,
and testing methods.
- Aptitude for computers, software, and scripting languages.
- Experience using office software, such as Word, Excel,
- Ability to learn new tools and concepts quickly.
- Legal authorization to work in the US required/US Citizenship
is a requirement Desired but not required skills:
- Basic knowledge of software development tools, such as
MATLAB/Simulink, LabView, DOORS, etc., may be helpful, but is not
- Willingness to work off-shift hours on occasion.
- Interest in aviation and/or aerospace applications.
Keywords: Belcan, Cincinnati , Controls Engineer (Aviation OR Aerospace), Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!