Thermal Analysis Engineer- Job ID 108324
Company: PDS Defense, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
PDS Defense is seeking a Thermal Analysis Engineer - Thermal on
the Advanced Programs IR/Thermal Design Team, you will help pioneer
the next-generation military propulsion systems by defining and
delivering thermal integrated solutions to defend freedom around
the globe. Job Description As an Engineer - Thermal, you will:
- Develop and execute, with guidance, the analysis, design, test,
and integration of novel thermal design concepts related to gas
turbine exhaust & augmentor systems.
- Collaborate & engage across multi-discipline teams in support
of product design goals.
- Become a contributing team member, supporting our military
- Ensure proper documentation in a timely manner following all
engineering policies and procedures.
- Monitor and communicate project status updates to relevant
leadership team members.
- Present or review key technical presentations to ensure
- Actively participate and support Tech Reviews, Tech Community
activities, and relevant Design Board meetings and subcommittees.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, or closely
related field of Engineering (or high school diploma/GED with 6
years' experience in disciplinary engineering and science).
- US Government security clearance. Desired Qualifications:
- Advanced degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
related to heat transfer or fluid mechanics preferred.
- Prior experience in the fundamentals of heat transfer and
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering
tools and systems.
- Experience with fluid flow & heat transfer analytical
- Effective in contributing in a structured, cross functional
- Highly-motivated, passionate and an eagerness to learn.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fundamental understanding of augmentors and exhaust nozzle
- Familiarity with exhaust thermal & IR design tools. PDS
Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make
a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a
case-by-case basis. The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a
notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination.
For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please
click on the following links: - -and - PDS Defense, Inc. will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay. Please see the - -for more information. As
a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate
in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the
United States. For information, please click on the following link:
- The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. To read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
Keywords: PDS Defense, Inc., Cincinnati , Thermal Analysis Engineer- Job ID 108324, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...