Company: Fives DTS
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Applications Engineer will design, plan, and coordinate the
mechanical and software integration for machine components,
controls and processes to deliver technology for our diverse
- Works closely with existing and new customers to identify new
applications, markets and business opportunities for our processing
equipment and technologies.
- Identifies opportunities to develop new types of processing
systems based on market trends.
- Reviews and analyzes customer part manufacturing
- Prepares customer part simulations and reports using CAD and
- Recommends machine type to best fit the customer
- Makes visits to customer sites for technology
- Conducts presentations on equipment and technology
- This position will require frequent travel of up to 50% to
support new and existing business.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree or equivalent
education and experience.
- Five or more years' experience in industrial manufacturing
environment is preferred
- Experience in automated manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledgeable and proficient using engineering computer aided
design tools. CATIA is the preferred CAD software for successful
customer interaction but experience in other CAD systems (NX,
Solidworks, etc.) will also be considered.
- Good organizational skills with focus on attention to
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and
- Working knowledge of composites equipment and processing is
- Microsoft office software proficiency.
Keywords: Fives DTS, Cincinnati , Applications Engineer, Engineering , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...