Posted on: November 11, 2018
A Quality Engineer job in Dayton, Ohio is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for providing quality support and process improvement opportunities to manufacturing operation, all work stations for quality, process, throughput and/or cost improvement. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor---s degree in Engineering or other related engineering discipline, and three to five years of experience as a quality engineer. Experience with MRB is strongly preferred. This is a very visible, contract opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Quality Engineer Job duties:
- Make disposition decisions for non-conforming hardware.
- Develop root cause and corrective action plans for non-conforming hardware. Assist in executing the plan.
- Communicate and interact with shop floor personnel, customer management team, and other engineers involved in the process. Qualifications:
- M.S or B.S. in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Metallurgy or equivalent amount of work experience involving manufacturing engineering.
- 3+ years--- experience and working knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly, or fabrication processes.
- Experienced with PPAP, FAIRS, ASQR, AS9102 (Ideally, specific to Rolls Royce but not an absolute must) and an understanding of GD&T.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (green card) is required
- Excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills. If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Dayton, Ohio please apply via the ---apply now--- link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services---from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Cincinnati , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!