Automotive Lube Technicians
Company: Columbia Chevrolet
Posted on: September 15, 2019
9750 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45242AUTOMOTIVE LUBE
At least one year of Lube Tech experience Required!Columbia's
dealership heritage dates back to 1938 and we have been serving
customers from Cincinnati, Lebanon, Loveland and Mason in our
Montgomery Road location since 2005. We are proud of our name,
heritage, and decades of taking care of customers. We are a member
of the Joseph Auto Group and a full-service GM dealership, and our
commitment to providing excellent services to our customers is the
main pillar on which Columbia Chevrolet's ethics are built.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build
lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the
community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are looking for motivated Lube Technicians with at least 1 year
of experience. We welcome Technicians from other brands and
Industries such as: Firestone, Pepboys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Full-time position
- Medical and Dental Insurance Available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Uniforms
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform express/quality service on vehicles
- Express service may include oil changes, tire rotations,
replacing wipers, filters, etc.
- Conduct multi-point inspections of customer vehicles to
identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
- Check and top off fluid levels, tire pressures, tire treads,
brake measurements, suspension components, and all other listings
required by the multi-point inspection.
- Reset maintenance reminders and include new maintenance
stickers on all vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to
account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Willingness to perform tasks as instructed
- Show effective communication and attitude.
Qualifications/Requirements - Lube Technician:
- At least 1 year of Lube Tech experience is required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have a neat appearance
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: Columbia Chevrolet, Cincinnati , Automotive Lube Technicians, Engineering , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!