Associate Vice President of Marketing Sales
Company: Sure Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Associate Vice President of Marketing Sales SageSure is looking
for an Associate Vice President of Marketing Sales--who owns
bringing our marketing plan to life in support of Sales & Marketing
goals. This role is responsible for the execution of the
go-to-market strategy (Marketing Operations), including the
ownership of the marketing and sales technology vision, evaluation
and implementation. A successful candidate has deep experience and
understanding of Salesforce and how a CRM system can enhance
engagement, efficiency, customer experience and workflow. The ideal
candidate will be passionate about optimizing and governing
marketing processes from end to end, laying the foundation for
continued marketing success that will enable the team to scale.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the Marketing & Sales Enablement Team, including digital &
email marketing and CRM teams.
- Lead the process, execution and optimization of marketing
- Ensure that technology and automation are integrated and
deployed effectively, goals are clearly defined and kept in
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing
initiatives and programs. Deliver key insights and recommendations
that optimize the performance of the marketing department
- Drive marketing database strategies, analyze gaps in the
business's data, consumer acquisition strategies, and data quality
- Work closely with other departments to prioritize initiatives
and ensure deliverables and deadlines are agreed upon and executed
as planned. We're looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years' experience in marketing with at least 5 of those
years in marketing operations.
- Experience and passion around process innovation, project
management, cross functional collaboration and MarTech
- Strong team player with an ability to develop effective working
relationships internally and externally, with the ability to
inspire and move a cross-functional team in a unified direction and
with a unified vision.
- Exceptional communication skills and "executive presence". The
ability to tailor highly technical and complex messages in simple,
clear, understandable, and convincing terms.
- Deep experience in CRM solutions, marketing automation and data
management with extended experience working in a digital marketing
- Highly skilled in marketing automation systems and the capacity
to integrate those systems with marketing technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics,
WordPress, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, among others.
- Committed to a test and learn, track and optimize mindset.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of the continually changing
marketing technology landscape. SageSure is an innovation-focused
insurance and technology company specializing in underserved
property markets. As the leading homeowners insurtech organization
in the U.S. measured by premium and profitability, we offer more
than 40 competitively priced insurance products on behalf of our
carrier partners, serving 300,000+ policyholders. SageSure partners
with a growing network of insurance agents and brokers in 14
coastal states. Since our founding in 2005, we have been
modernizing property insurance through our market-leading online
quoting and binding platform and our sophisticated modeling and
scoring technology. If shaping the future of an industry sounds
exciting, you'll love working at SageSure! We have the passion and
drive of an insurtech startup with the experience and stability of
an insurance company. We provide generous health benefits and
perks, including a matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement,
wellness allowance, paid volunteer time off and more. We have eight
office locations-Jersey City, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL;
Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and
Cheshire, CT-as well as numerous remote employees across the
country. Come join our team of energetic, innovative problem
Keywords: Sure Inc., Cincinnati , Associate Vice President of Marketing Sales, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!