Technical Product Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Technical Product Manager - 21125136Hillrom is a $2.8B leading
worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and
related services for the health care industry, including patient
support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive
therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical
conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and
information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product
and service offerings are used by health care providers across the
health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended
care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and
quality of patient care.DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
- A member of the Global Service team with the primary
responsibility for identifying and developing new solutions to
improve service delivery processes, ensure new products are service
ready, providing service input and direction to Executive
Management, Quality, Marketing, Regulatory, Sales, Engineering,
Global Product Teams and Risk teams, and providing direction and
communication to service employees.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
- Product Development
- Core member of the product development team. Meet with the
product development team to ensure service objectives are met.
- Complete Serviceability and service feasibility reviews.
- Complete Technical Design Reviews (TDR) for service
requirements and participate in TDRs for other aspects of product
- Write specific service direction and contribute to both User
and Service Manual creation.
- Ensure that all aspects that impact the ability to service new
products are completed and the service organisation prepared to
manage new products at the time of launch.
- Provide service design input, review and approve design
- Safety and Quality
- Review, update and simplify all documents in the Quality System
that are impacted when rolling out new tools/processes
- Ensure that all process changes are managed in accordance with
the Quality System.
- Participate in Health Hazard Evaluations
- World Field Action Coordinator or National Field Action
Coordinator position for Modifications, provided either local or
global plans to complete.
- Productivity / Continuous Improvement
- Lead projects to create Service Excellence.
- Lead development planning and implementation of new solutions
- Develop business cases for program development and
- Define and validate specifications for new tools/processes
- Develop training material associated with new processes and
- Assist development of product training.QualificationsEDUCATION
- 5 years experience in a Service organization in a healthcare
- 2 years new product development, focusing on the service aspect
of a health care organization.
- Project management across functional groups.
- Business analysis
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Human Resources, Engineering,
Marketing, Health Care Operations, Nursing, related fields or
equivalent experience.QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Understanding of project management techniques.
- Good collaboration skills and techniques.
- Demonstrated good inter-personal skills and negotiating
- Functional Knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio,
Agile and ERP systems.Hillrom is an equal employment employer
F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityIn accordance
with Executive Order 14042, dated September 9, 2021, Hillrom
requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of
employment.#INDHRJob: Technical ServicePrimary Location: United
States-Indiana-BatesvilleSchedule: Full-timeTravel: Yes, 10 % of
the TimePosting Entity: Hillrom
Keywords: Hillrom, Cincinnati , Technical Product Manager, Executive , Batesville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!