Assistant Manager - LaRosa's St. Bernard
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ensures that guests receive friendly, efficient and courteous
service while supervising all hourly restaurant staff.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the duties of the General Manager in his/her
- Directly supervises 5 to 40 Team Members in the restaurant at
any one time.
- Supervises hourly restaurant staff, ensuring Guests receive
prompt and courteous service.
- Schedules hourly staff to meet business level
- Monitor food preparation and presentations to comply with
- May participate in hiring and onboarding process.
- Performs opening and closing administrative procedures which
may require driving a car.
- Assists profit and loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining proper inventory levels,
managing labor, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate
- May perform the functions of any hourly position in the absence
or shortage of staff.
- Performs consistent and thorough documentation of
- Ensures that guest checks are handled accurately, efficiently,
and in compliance with company policies.
- Addresses guest concerns, requests, injuries or accidents
following LaRosa's procedures.
- Gives constructive feedback to hourly Team Members to help them
do their jobs better.
- Works with Management to ensure that newly hired Team Members
receive orientation training.
- Follows LEAN processes as defined for both their role and the
- Works with Team Members throughout the location on a daily
basis including: Store Management, Front of the House and Back of
the House staff.
- Other duties as assigned.To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to demonstrate high standards of behavior.
- Able to encourage strong team work.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Verbally interacts with Management, Team Members and
- Able to speak effectively before groups of guests or Team
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Able to make change and process different types of
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written or oral
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Able to report to work in a neat clean uniform.
- Willingness to work rotating shift schedules.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Able to become ServSafe certified.
Experience / Education:Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Additional college classes in management, accounting, and
- 1 year of restaurant experienceWork Environment and Physical
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
exposed to wet, humid, hot, crowded, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping,
tripping, falls, and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team
Members in the pizzerias.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Keywords: LaRosa's, Cincinnati , Assistant Manager - LaRosa's St. Bernard, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!