Senior Director - Strategic 3PL Sales
Company: Cs Recruiting
Location: Fort Thomas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a non-asset based logistics provider,
headquartered in Cincinnati, OH. Our client grew by using its own
fleet and outside carriers to meet and exceed their customers'
Senior Director - Strategic 3PL Sales
The Sr. Director Strategic 3PL Sales will provide leadership and
accountability towards the achievement of department objectives,
while maintaining alignment with company vision and goals. In
collaboration with the Executive Leadership team, this individual
will develop and implement key growth strategies and action plans
to drive overall sales performance with new and existing customers.
Also responsible for coaching, developing, and supporting the sales
team to achieve individual and team goals while contributing to the
development and training of office resources in the Sales job
Job Type: Full-time
- Designs and implements strategic sales and marketing plan in
collaboration with Executive Vice President and Leadership team to
drive new and existing customer sales growth and profitability
- Assesses potential new markets, evaluates business
opportunities, solve/anticipate/optimize customer needs and
establish new service offerings.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the sales
team/customers as measured by the P&L including
budgeting/forecasting, gross profit/revenue generation, and expense
- Manages the sales team and responsible for proper staffing
levels, objectives setting, coaching, training and performance
monitoring to achieve goals.
- Utilizes analytics to drive business outcomes; identifying gaps
and leveraging organizational resources and technology to make
informed decisions focused on performance and company goals.
- Collaborates with internal partners (capacity, operations,
etc.) to ensure quality execution, issue escalation and resolution
to meet customer expectations, and on pricing strategies where
- Aligns customer expectations with operations, and works with
internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction and to set
terms and conditions for customers.
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting relationships with
customers by providing excellent Customer Service. This includes;
presenting reporting, partnering with them and knowing their needs;
serves as the escalation point and decision maker as needed.
- Develops strong knowledge of industry trends and market drivers
related to modes, products, services, and sectors that may impact
strategic planning or execution and acts as a subject matter expert
in communicating with various internal stakeholders.
- Tracks activities with CRM and provides weekly updates to EVP
and Leadership team.
- Participates in the talent hiring and management process.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education: 4-year degree
- 8+ years of Transportation Logistics or industry related
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience (3+ of those years
logistics or industry related)
- Proven leadership experience of mentoring and coaching managers
with direct reports.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving.
- Successful track record of collaborating with key stakeholders
resulting in high internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills along with verbal
and written communication skills.
- Commitment to executional excellence with ability to meet and
exceed sales goals.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery,
Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation
Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage,
Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics,
Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box
Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container,
Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full
Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load,
Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small
Parcel, Refrigerated, Reefer, Temp Controlled, Temperature
Controlled, protect from freeze, cold chain, cooling, Customer
service, client relationships, customer relationships, client
growth, maintain clients, account maintenance, build relationships,
grow clientele, grow business, RFP, RFQ, generate sales, lead
generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate
rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development,
enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client
relationships, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team
Management, Middle Management, Director, Regional Director, Senior
Director, Leadership, Leader
Keywords: Cs Recruiting, Cincinnati , Senior Director - Strategic 3PL Sales, Executive , Fort Thomas, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!