Oracle Revenue Management & Billing Software Test Specialist - (US Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Type :Full timeType Of Hire :Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education)Education Desired :Bachelor's
DegreeTravel Percentage :0%Job DescriptionEvery day, our teams
innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work
smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and
inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we
celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in
fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Software Test Analyst, you'll play a key role in the
development of fintech products that are changing the way the world
pays, banks and invests. This will involve consulting on software
development or operations processes, quality practices, quality
audits and software measurements.
About the team:Agile team that support part of Billing and Funding
teams. This team calculates Billing/revenue for merchants using
What you will be doing:
- Performing usability testing and communicating activities and
- Controlling and managing daily test activities.
- Providing internal quality assurance.
- Develop System level and UAT scripts and scenarios in support
of component specific testing.
- Hands on experience/functional expertise in Oracle Revenue
Management and Billing (ORMB).
- A good technical understanding of ORMB products.
- Agile team experience.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience in functional areas such as Pricing, billing,
revenue management, payments & collections in any of the following
verticals Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, and Cards &
- Experience working in a .NET, J2EE environment, Oracle, UNIX,
- WebLogic and Oracle Database Knowledge.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain automated test cases
based upon the automation framework using TOSCA / any other
- Execute integration tests with product interface partners and
other products in the software solution stream.What you will
need:Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
- US based candidates only. Sponsorship may be available.
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation, Web Service Testing.
Bachelor's degree (or foreign educational equivalent) in Computer
Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years' experience in developing Test Automation Frameworks
for front end & Microservices (RESTful & SOAP)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems lifecycle
- Advanced proficiency in at least one appropriate quality
management and improvement methodology, e.g., Total Quality
Management (TQM), Six Sigma, Software Engineering Institute -
Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM)
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and
- Proficiency in project management
What we offer you:At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive
exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in FinTech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment.Vaccination
RequirementsNotice to all US applicants: All employees must be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability
(including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs
or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request
an exemption from the vaccine requirement.Privacy StatementFIS is
committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal
information that we process in order to provide services to our
clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal
information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.EEOC
StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available
here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If
you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be
required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this
job description care was taken to include all competencies needed
to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans
with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of
the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA
reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests
will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Cincinnati , Oracle Revenue Management & Billing Software Test Specialist - (US Remote), Executive , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!