Regional Sales Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTrucent, Inc. is a global leader in fluid
recovery and regeneration solutions helping manufacturers and
producers achieve operational excellence by incorporating
sustainable processes. We are committed to demonstrating
leading-edge sustainable solutions and approaches to industrial
production and materials management. Our customer-centric solutions
include Fluid Separation for Metalworking and Manufacturing,
Industrial Fluid Control, Plant Process Optimization, Corn Oil
Extraction, and Oil Flow Optimization.We are currently looking for
a Regional Sales Manager to support our Fluid Separation business.
This person could be located in KY, OH, IN, or IL. This person will
be responsible for selling our services and equipment directly with
new and existing customers, build and maintain relationships with
customers to ensure customer retention, and work closely with Lab
Technicians, Engineering Services, and our Operations team. We are
ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit
for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition
and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring
Manager. Additional Responsibilities:
- Perform customer needs analysis and develop solutions to meet
- Make technical visits on behalf of Company at various
customers, potential customers, and other organizations.
- Communicate with and facilitate communications between Trucent
and customer across multiple levels of both organizations.
- Identify customers, make contact, educate customer on the
benefits of our products and services (presentation), overcome
objections, relate to customer's needs, show how our product meets
those needs, apply proper technology to the application, relate
data to customer's needs, generate proposal, present proposal,
close the deal.
- Develop business by closing new accounts and maintaining and
growing existing ones.
- Contribute to the development of an annual sales plan and sales
strategy with supervisor for new and existing market penetration to
ensure sales and profitability goals are achieved.
- Track all leads, customers, prospects, etc. using CRM software
to ensure maximum market penetration and follow-up.
- Frequent travel to both internal and external customers.
- Perform other related duties or special projects.
- Comply with all aspects of the SRS safety program, including
but not limited to: hazard communication, PPE requirements and
attending quarterly safety training.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business
ethics.Position Qualifications:Education: Bachelor's degree in
engineering, Business or a related field or equivalent capabilities
required.Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience in equipment or
process system sales into the general and/or metalworking industry
required. Experience in mechanical separation technologies is a
plus.Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer requirements & current market
- Proven presentation skills at an advanced level.
- Technical skills and knowledge regarding separation
technologies & solutions preferred.
- Capacity to develop written proposals to capture all critical
components of the sale.
- Formidable networking skills and connections.
- Ability to provide advanced level sales skills and high degree
of diplomacy and the ability to deal with and influence persons in
all types of positions within the company and externally.
- Strong ability to initiate action and solve problems.
- Intermediate to advanced computer & software skills, CRM
experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit.Travel Requirements:
- Extensive travel on company
- Valid Driver's LicenseTrucent provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Trucent, Cincinnati , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!