Sr Program Manager - Remote
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based,
single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling
solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers,
manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a
broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and
support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge
and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility,
efficiency and accuracy.
Join a team of development program professionals to manage & lead
Honeywell programs. You will work under minimal supervision of the
Platform/CBT/SBU leader, execute development programs of
significant size & complexity to achieve scope, schedule, cost,
delivery, and quality requirements while demonstrating mastery of
program management skills and thorough understanding of multiple
workstreams (of functions and Centers of Excellence). You will
manage and lead complex, global development programs that may span
several major domestic and worldwide locations, requiring
coordination of technology development and production across
locations. You will define, generate & implement program plans.
Remote work is allowed when not at the project sites.
* Drive on-time execution
* Define & Generate Program Plans
* Understand budget/schedule
* Adhere to the IPDS process
* Execute the Management OS
* Collaborate, Direct, Lead
* Coordinate with Functions
* Facilitate forecast and capacity analysis
* Mentor members of team
* Summarize key issues & actions
YOU MUST HAVE
* 10+ years' experience and expertise within technical or business
* BS/BA/Master's degree
* Has authority, is accountable for program execution
* Requirements Management & Fulfillment, Planning/Estimation
* Scheduling including resource-loading critical path analysis
* SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru Integrated Master Schedule
* Expert in Earned Value Management
* Cost & Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance)
* Risk Management -Identification & Mitigation- Change Mgmt
* Lead Cross Functional Collaboration, Communicate
* Provide guidance & Coaching to peers and team members
* Travel up to 50% (domestic)
* REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
* JOB ID: req344190
* Category: Business Management
* Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Cincinnati , Sr Program Manager - Remote, Executive , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!