Sr. Manager - Marketing Campaign Operations (Remote)
Company: Office Depot
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Senior Manager, Marketing Campaign Operations will support
the Direct, Marketing Campaign Operations by managing all types of
campaigns including, but not limited to, campaign journeys, email,
print, social, and digital. The individual will manage the
execution of production schedules ensuring business requirements,
data quality and delivery schedules are met. In addition to
campaign responsibilities, the individual will engage with IT
support team on all tools and technical aspects of the campaign
operations process using Agile methodology. The individual will
manage a team of direct reports.Job Duties and
- Marketing Automation, Campaign Journey, Campaign Management -
manage production campaign schedules and journeys, insure data
integrity, insure on schedule delivery of work products; manage ad
hoc requests. Experience with tools supporting these activities is
- Agile Product Owner for Campaign Management Tools & Processes -
develop business requirements, write JIRA stories, set priorities,
refine requirements, conduct user acceptance testing and implement
fixes and enhancements in production.
- Project Management - participate as subject matter expert on
the data requirements and capital projects related to campaign
management and campaign journeys.
- People Management - responsible for the supervision,
development and mentorship of direct reports. Assign work
activities, set quarterly goals and conduct performance reviews.
Qualifications and Requirements:-Level of Formal Education:
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience Master's preferred.
- Area of Study: Marketing, Database Marketing, Technology,
Computer Science-Years of Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in
related field-Type of Experience:
- B2B or consumer database marketing experience (e-mail, catalog,
retail, or service bureau)
- Marketing Automation & CRM experience (Adobe, Marketo,
Salesforce) Campaign Management Tools (SAS CIS, SAS EG)
- Special Certifications: Agile certifications a plus
- Language Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills
across business and technical audiences-Technical Competencies:
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in a campaign management tool such as SAS CIS or
- Experience in Marketing Automation tools such as Adobe, Marketo
or Salesforce is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office products including Excel, Word, Power
Point & Access
- Agile Methodology experience is a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Ability to interface with business users and technical users to
translate user requirements into data requirements is
- Experience in data warehousing (Teradata & Snowflake) and data
science is a plus-Skills and Ability:
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Ability to supervise a team of direct reports
- Strong organization and planning skills with proven ability to
multi-task; ability to analyze and solve problems
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, privacy and opt-in/out regulations
- Information Systems:
- MS office products
- Teradata and Snowflake
- Tableau experience a plus
- Agile methodology a plus-Personal Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multitask, think
analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships
across business and IT team members.
- Must be a self-starter showing a high level of initiative.
- Positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work well in a team environment sharing ideas, work
flow, technologies, and processes.
Keywords: Office Depot, Cincinnati , Sr. Manager - Marketing Campaign Operations (Remote), Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!