Account Manager - Cincinnati OH
Posted on: June 25, 2022
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...You'll be on the front lines in
the hunt for new medium to large sized business customers and
growing our existing ones. You'll use your consulting skills to
identify customer challenges and provide our products and services
to help them. You'll use your drive and expertise to develop and
deliver our solutions that won't just satisfy our clients, but
delight them. Because here, we make it easy for customers to do
business with us, by listening, anticipating, and responding to
- Identifying and pursuing new sales leads.
- Helping our customers fall in love with our products and
- Packaging solutions or building new ones to meet the customer
- Closing sales and agreements.
- Following up to make sure our customers stay happy-and to see
how else we can help.
- Forecasting sales and tracking progress.
- Ensuring customers are trained on purchased products.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is
required.Where you'll be working---In this hybrid role, you'll have
a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned
office days set by your manager.What we're looking for...You're the
type of person who sees the big picture and looks to make the
biggest impact possible. You're comfortable working and
communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you. You
have the ability to understand client priorities and translate them
into business plans. You are pragmatic with creative business
strategies always keeping eye on the objectives of the assignment.
You're organized and detail oriented and you've got a knack for
spotting errors. You take a lot of pride in your work, and that's
why people count on you to deliver.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.Even better if
you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising or
- Five or more years of years of professional level experience;
at least two of which are in account management role either in an
external or internal agency.
- Two or more years working in an internal corporate account
- Experience in managing a brand's portfolios and pitching for
- Experience and knowledge within the digital channel.
- Ability to write briefs, work closely with all disciplines
within the agency and clients and collaborate.
- Demonstrated expertise in applicable applications and tools
such as Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Exhibited broad understanding of traditional and emerging
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing best practices in the B2C
and B2B fields.
- Exhibited ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels
or vertical markets as required by specific Client's business unit
and larger organization's industry.
- Ability to partner with clients to write thorough and
actionable creative briefs.
- Crisis management, resourceful and solution-oriented abilities.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 50% of the time.Equal
Employment OpportunityWe're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,
we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page
to learn more.COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new
hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Internal ID: 597505
Keywords: Verizon, Cincinnati , Account Manager - Cincinnati OH, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!