Company: City of Florence
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: At The newly renovated World of Golf, we
are looking for enthusiastic, dependable, and flexible individuals
who will share a passion for servicing our guests in our new
restaurant/patio!We are looking for an experienced Manager to plan
and manage the restaurant, patio, and bar areas as appropriate in
order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance
with City of Florence/World of Golf policies and procedures and
federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding
financial goals. Potential candidates are responsible for the short
term planning and daily operations of the restaurant, patio, and
bar areas. The candidate would also recommend promotional ideas and
manage the budgets for the various areas, complete the roster of
dining room staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our
A great candidate for this job is a person who is 21 years old or
older, able to stand for long periods, has a high level attention
to detail, someone who can keep their bar organized and clean all
while preparing drinks and creating an engaging environment with
our bar guests. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and
we expect nothing less from our bartenders.Responsibilities
- Manage the team members in the described areas in order to
attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, schedule, train,
develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary
reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and
recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate to the
Director of Hospitality.
- Implement City of Florence/World of Golf programs and manage
the operations of the restaurant, , patio, and bar areas to ensure
compliance with SOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and
local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality
and hospitality are provided to our guest(s).
- Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various
outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs,
beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc.) to maximize revenue and
minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on
hand to provide top quality customer service.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and
problems to ensure a quality experience and continuously improve
- Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays,
presentations and ideas to capture more in-house guests and a
larger share of the local market.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various
outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with
regulations and ensure quality service.Education/Formal
More than two years of post high school education. Experience
5 years high volume restaurant experience required. High-end bar
experience is a plus. This position requires the intimate knowledge
of the inner workings of high volume/high-end restaurant & bar
- Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices
and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work.
May require knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to
determine course of action based on these guidelines.
- Excellent supervisory/management communication skills are
- Requires ability to investigate and analyze current activities
or information and make logical conclusions and
- Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided
by established policy and procedures.
- Excellent comprehension for assisting with guest and team
member matters. Interpreting instructions from superiors. Clear and
concise communication is vital to the success of this position
- Must have excellent oral communication for communicating with
guests and associates, issuing instructions and communicating
policies in a manner consistent with understanding and empathy
- Excellent comprehension required to read and implement policies
and procedures; writing schedules and reading forecast and
- Must have knowledge of chemicals/agents used on property for
training purposes and function.Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by any team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry tables, chairs, trays,
plates, and chaffing dishes on a daily basis, 20 -40 lbs.
- Bending -Bend to pick up dropped items as needed. Bend to
assist in serving food or getting supplies. No kneeling
- Mobility -95% of shift covering all areas of outlets
- Continuous standing to assist at hostess station -minimal
- No driving required.EOEApplicants must include an
application.Add "apps.bamboohr.com" to your email contact list so
you make sure to receive emails regarding your application.
Keywords: City of Florence, Cincinnati , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Florence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!