Company: Nease Co.
Location: West Chester
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE OF POSITION: Purchasing Manager IMMEDIATE
SUPERVISOR: CEO FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Exempt Position Description
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for sourcing all raw and
resale materials. The position reports to the CEO and is located in
the greater Cincinnati, OH region. Dimensions: Annual raw material
spend is approximately $40 million Major materials - xylene,
cumene, toluene, alkyl naphthalene's, caustic soda, sulfuric acid.
Imported and domestic sourced raw materials Outsourced /Resale
materials. Capital projects Requirements: 5 years purchasing
experience Ability to travel periodically. Preferred: Bachelor's
degree, technical or business. Detergent or surfactant market
experience Working knowledge of the chemical industry CPM a plus
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Job Requirements: Responsibilities:
- Manage and perform purchasing functions to support business
- Drive cost reductions, showing measurable results.
- Initiate purchasing process improvements (Quality Management
- Establish and measure performance KPIs.
- Maintain secure source of supply for all raw materials,
negotiating contracts subject to management approval.
- Maintain strong supplier relationships and monitor possible
supply shortages or outages.
- Monitor material pricing and report to management changes,
problems and opportunities; providing forecasts as required by
- Ability to expedite critical materials when necessary.
- Research new/potential materials in support of product
development and sustainability goals.
- Assist in the purchasing of items for capital projects.
Keywords: Nease Co., Cincinnati , Purchasing Manager, Executive , West Chester, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!