Company: Meadowbrook Care Center
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Meadowbrook Care Center -is currently seeking qualified
applicants for a -Maintenance Director -position.
JOB DUTIES OF MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR: Included but not limited
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the
Maintenance Department, its programs and activities.
- Develop and maintain written maintenance policies and
- Review the department's policies, procedure manuals, job
descriptions, etc., at least annually for revisions and make
recommendations to the Administrator..
- Coordinate maintenance services and activities with other
related departments (i.e., Dietary, Nursing, etc.)..
- Assist in establishing a preventive maintenance
- Inspect storage rooms, work rooms, utility/janitorial closets,
etc., for upkeep and supply control.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by
authorized government agencies.
- Review and develop a plan of correction for maintenance
deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written
copy of such to the Administrator.
- Keep abreast of economic conditions/situations and recommend to
the Administrator adjustments in maintenance services that assure
the continued ability to provide a clean, safe and comfortable
- Perform administrative duties such as completing necessary
forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., to assure control of
equipment and supplies.
- Ensure that outside services are properly completed/supervised
in accordance with contracts/work orders.
We offer excellent wages and competitive benefits, which begin
first of the month following 60 days of employment!
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Meadowbrook Care Center, Cincinnati , Maintenance Director, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!