Sr Construction Manager - Custom Home Construction
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - Custom Residential New Construction
About the company:
A Regional single-family Home Builder with a small-company feel but
extensive company support staff in place to help with all employee
tasks at the local level. They work in 50 offices across 12 states
and work directly with the local clients to build semi-custom homes
in affordable to semi-custom niche. National volume of $425M and
privately owned since 1972 - this company will treat you like
family but provides growth opportunities a "small-family-owned"
business typically won't.
- This Sr PM Operations Manager will be running all PMs and
- Some responsibilities with branch operations and
high-likelihood of General Management promotion within a
- Construction site management extending from sub-selection &
contracts to safety and scheduling through completion.
- Contractor/vendor negotiations as well as job site development
- Regulating budgets and managing job costs.
- Candidate will need experience in residential construction
preferably in scattered lot building.
- Managing multiple projects (8-10 typically) at one time with
average home prices running $260k to $425k (or higher)
- 10+ year proven track record of successful operations & project
leadership and within New Construction.
- Strong leadership ability and track-record for overall
- Candidate will need to express good team-building skills &
excellent communications abilities with customers/owners.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Days
- Insurance (Company pays 1/2 employee costs)
- Car allowance @ $12k / year
- Focus on Work/Life balance.
Other Highlights for Company & Position:
- This position has promotion potential to General Manager in the
- Local office with National/Regional scope (50+ offices) in 12
- They operate like a Custom builder but the personality and
communication is most important to this role vs metrics/size homes
- They have some employees with tenure over 10-25 yrs and they
hire long-term not quick-needs.
- They have been in the area for years and have established a
great reputation and repeat clientele.
- Great opportunities for career growth from GM, Division Pres.,
Regional Pres. and Corp HQ advancement opportunities.
- Extensive support in back office to make someone successful and
help with estimating packages, etc.
- Extensive training available upon hire as well as annual
meetings to keep on the forefront of building technology /
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Cincinnati , Sr Construction Manager - Custom Home Construction, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!