Regional Facility Manager for Multifamily Housing $1K Bonus
Company: GoldOller Real Estate Investments
Posted on: September 25, 2022
GoldOller is in pursuit of a highly skilled and experienced, and
personable Regional Facility Manager (FM).
FMs directly interact with the property maintenance supervisors in
the assigned region. Facility Managers are responsible for
supporting onsite ensuring that the physical aspect of apartment
community meets company's standards and applicable laws in the
areas of inspection, maintenance and repair.This position is
offering a $1,000 signing bonus and the potential to earn over $2K
per year in commissions! Also, it pays to stay - receive a 50%
discount on rent; you'll never find a better commute!***When you
apply please upload a copy of your resume and any certifications:
EPA, HVAC or CPO.***On any given day you will do some or all of the
- Ensure all company maintenance policies and procedures are
implemented and enforced within the region.
- Ensure that company standards for the performance of
maintenance functions are consistently maintained on communities
- Ensures property inspection reports are conducted regularly on
site and reviews property report monthly to understand what
maintenance or service issues need to be resolved and what
maintenance improvements need to be made and report back any
- Ensure quality control checks of all final product (unit turns,
PM, rehab and capital).
- Monitor all property open service orders weekly and monthly to
make sure company standards are being met.
- Provide on-going direction, guidance and training to
maintenance personnel and property management staff.
- Conduct safety and maintenance training.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing of maintenance
- Provide training for Maintenance Supervisors.
- Coordinate technical training such as HVAC, EPA, and appliance
- Perform audits on properties in portfolio, including
identifying major equipment specifications and updating database of
- Develop and follow preventative maintenance procedures.These
are the requirements needed:
- Knowledge of the principles of management and supervision.
- Knowledge of building and grounds maintenance, including
standard practices, methods, tools, materials, electrical,
plumbing, HVAC, painting, carpentry, and grounds keeping.
- Knowledge of safety rules, including risk management and
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and appropriate safety
- Ability to supervise a comprehensive maintenance program for a
public housing site.
- Ability to analyze information from inspections to determine
the maintenance needs and the quality of maintenance services
- Ability to read, understand and work from sketches and
- Ability to understand oral and written
instructions.Qualifications for this Position:
- 3+ years' experience in multifamily housing maintenance and
experience involving public contact preferred.
- 3+ years in employee management.
- Valid driver's license and current vehicle insurance.
- Required use of personal automobile for local job-related
travel and pickup, or ability to drive pickup truck and/or
- Ability to travel and out of town (overnight stays) and assist
when needed within their region.
- Possession of basic tools needed to perform routine maintenance
- Formal training or experience in the following areas preferred:
carpentry; light plumbing work; light electrical work and painting,
- Physical elements of the job may require heavy lifting,
bending, pushing, and pulling, kneeling, stooping, climbing,
balancing and carrying.
- Able to work weekends, as needed.Who we are:GoldOller Real
Estate Investments is a growing real estate investment company that
acquires, develops, and operates multifamily communities throughout
the country. The firm has been phenomenally successful over the
years and currently owns and diligently manages approximately
40,000 units across 12 states, representing over $2.6 billion in
assets under management.Perks and Benefits That We
Offer---GoldOller believes in a healthy work life balance. Keeping
our employees in mind, here is a list of a few benefits we offer:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off in the first year of service (grows
- A Celebrate YOU Day (To use at your leisure, for any special
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans (available after
60 days of employment)
- Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account (up to $3K per
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 50% Rental Discount at all GoldOller Communities (for qualified
employees and 20% for qualified family members)
- All-Inclusive Access to all GoldOller Property Amenities:
Swimming pools, GO Chat facilities, Wellness Classes, and Fitness
- Company Paid Certifications and Licensing
- And so much more!Visit www.goldoller.com to learn more!visit
www.goldoller.com to learn more!Location: Columbus, Ohio or
Keywords: GoldOller Real Estate Investments, Cincinnati , Regional Facility Manager for Multifamily Housing $1K Bonus, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!