Manager, Program Management
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: Job Title: Manager, Program Management Job Code:
IMS20221304-80554 Location: Mason, Ohio Job Description: Space &
Sensors division is seeking a Manager, Spacecraft Program Managment
to join its team in Mason, Ohio. The successful candidate will lead
and direct experienced professionals. Using effective interpersonal
skills to influence decisions. establish short-term operational
plans with measurable contribution to function and business area
results. The Spacecraft Programs team delivers advanced,
technology-based solutions that solve government and commercial
customers' mission-critical challenges, both domestic and abroad.
- People-focused leader responsible for driving collaboration,
inclusivity, and innovation within their team and organization
overall to achieve business objectives.
- Responsible for managing the cost, schedule, technical, and
contractual performance requirements of a complex technical program
portfolio through the life-cycle phases of development,
implementation, and operations. This includes utilizing Earned
Value Management, maintaining an integrated master schedule,
managing development and test to a technical baseline, and
maintains an active and proactive risk management program.
Responsible for budget management and financial execution of the
- Works with the customer and internal program leadership to
determine needs, requirements, and new business opportunities, and
then directs the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal
work statements and specifications to meet those needs.
- Work with functional leadership to ensure that all resources
such as engineering, manpower, production, and facilities are
available to support the program.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from
technical, manufacturing, and administrative areas.
- Solves highly complex problems with significant business
- Interacts internally with management and customers on
significant business matters. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 9 years of prior work related
experience in program management of technical programs.
- 7+ years of program management experience including all phases
of program execution (pursuit and offer leadership, contractual
negotiations, start-up, execution, and close-out) with experience
in the Spacecraft/Satellite industry, managing development and
production of electronic products over the full life cycle
- Minimum of 5 years experience being a people leader (i.e.,
- Demonstrated capability to lead teams in successfully achieving
defined Customer and Company program objectives within cost,
schedule, and contractual constraints.
- Experienced in organizing and leading Engineering, contractual,
financial, Operations, and other cross functional areas to provide
total Program life-cycle management. Experience managing projects
with budgets of $15M+ and a total portfolio > $30M.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with
employees at all levels of the organization
- Objective thinker, problem solver with ability to execute
challenging tasks to completion.
- Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with
numerous groups and individuals, even when having no direct
authority over them.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and MS Project
- Ability to travel up to 30% Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's of Science in technical field
- Graduate degree in related field
- PMP Certification
- Data analytic skills and familiarity with Microsoft Power BI,
Tableau, or similar data visualization applications.
- Active Security Clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, Cincinnati , Manager, Program Management, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!