DIRECTOR - MARKETING
Company: Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Director of Marketing will report to the Vice President of
Marketing. The Director of Marketing will lead Database and Direct
Mail, Advertising, Promotions, Digital and Social Media, and the
Players Club verticals within Marketing. The Director of Marketing
will assist the Vice President of Marketing with managing
Entertainment and PR.
- Continued focus on Team Member engagement.
- Expectation of professional appearance and approach
- Must lead with Hard Rock's mission, mottos, and values
- Must provide Team Member's clear, direct, and advanced
- Must maintain organization within the department.
- Focus on leveraging technology within Marketing.
- Draft the monthly Marketing deck for the Marketing department
by leading the managers to completion.
- Work in-conjunction with the Vice President of Marketing on all
strategic marketing plans and promotional calendar planning.
- This includes evaluating performance and pivoting to get the
best result to exceed the property's goals.
- Oversee the departments financials.
- Work closely with the Support Service's Database Team on offers
and offer implementation.
- Lead the Advertising efforts, including paid digital and social
media, organic social media, radio, billboard, print, digital and
television (all advertising outlets) while collaborating with the
Vice President of Marketing.
- Work with department partners to create and launch campaigns,
most specifically with Food & Beverage and HR.
- Manage relationships with agencies like but not limited to:
Redline, Osceola and Gameday.
- Provide weekly updates to the Vice President of Marketing on
all verticals of Marketing including, financial performance by
- Oversees creative services and graphic design for the
- Oversee the development of the social media calendars and
digital advertising campaigns.
- Develop and execute programs to support on-going needs, drive
covers and launch new Food & Beverage outlets.
- Assist all property departments in achieving department goals
through cohesive and efficient marketing support.
- Oversee promotional execution including but not limited to:
system setups, events, offers, giveaways and drawings.
- Identify and execute partnership opportunities that bring new
customers to the property.
- Oversee Corporate and Property sponsorship activations from
development through execution.
- Monitor all advertising media and buys to ensure compliance
with the advertising plan.
- Direct all photographic and video needs of the
- Owner of all things Players Club/Unity.
- Monitor system issues and work towards solutions for the
- Drafts and implements departmental policies and procedures,
emphasizing long-term goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors in Marketing or Advertising and three (3) years'
experience in Advertising, PR, Casino Marketing or Communications
required. - An equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered.
Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
Must successfully pass:
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
Must obtain an OCCC gaming license/badge.
Keywords: Hard Rock Cafe International, Inc., Cincinnati , DIRECTOR - MARKETING, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...