Project Manager III
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The Project Manager III is responsible for providing project
management support for large scale, highly complex projects within
the warehousing, logistics or transportation management industry to
ensure project success. Our environment is fast-paced and always
changing, the ideal candidate will possess an open mind and be
ready to jump in and apply fundamental project management
principles to help maintain some level of structure in an
atmosphere of organized chaos as we grow our platform and customer
- Proactively lead and drive cross functional project management
teams to ensure project success, based on schedule, budget, and
quality requirements for internal and external projects.
- Support sales proposal efforts including project scoping and
- Create and execute comprehensive project timelines and
schedules to include project scope, schedule, action items, budget,
resources, quality, risks, project change control and
communications according to PMO policy.
- Manage completion of resource required documentation: IT, WMS,
- Communicate and document project status directly to internal
and external stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Manage multiple cross functional resource teams.
- Mentor other project managers in projects, best practices, and
- Manage multiple medium to large scale/multiple location complex
- Travel to company facilities, as required by project.
- Other secondary duties, as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics & Transportation, Supply Chain,
Project Management, Business Management, or logistics related
field: Graduate degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum 6 years related experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience within the 3PL
- 5 years demonstrated experience in managing projects related to
3PL solutions of new client startups, existing clients,
transportation, and continuous improvement.
- Current PMP Certification from the Project Management Institute
with demonstrated project application of methodology.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to change
- Expert in MS Office applications, Project Management software,
MS Project Professional.
- Familiar with warehousing/logistics/transportation industry
operations and related systems: WMS/ LMS/ TMS.
- Financial acumen of revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion
- Motivated self-starter, able to work with limited
- Flexible schedule and ability to work long hours, when
- Ability to develop, review and change processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
and verbal. Strong business management and facilitation skills also
- Possess high level communications skills, both written and
verbal, applicable to all levels of the organization, including
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Cincinnati , Project Manager III, Executive , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...