General Manager - Student Nutrition Greater Cincinatti Area
Company: Aramark Corp.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
As a General Manager you will plan, manage, and guide multiple contracted services for a client normally generating $2-15M+ in revenue to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs.
Depending on the client, services can include food service, facility support, custodial services, retail, lodging, transportation, and more. Our General Managers are capable operations managers who lead a team to provide excellent service to our clients. With knowledge of the client's business, positive relationship-building skills, financial savvy, and a focus on safety, our team makes a difference every day.
* Leads a team that provides operational expertise in contracted services while providing hands-on execution management of operations.
* Manages the client and community relationships at the location, continually assessing operations, and developing plans to provide optimal service and drive employee and customer satisfaction.
* Builds, develops and leads a management team and staff capable of carrying out organizational objectives.
* Recommends methods, resources, and implementation for service improvement and growth based on operational needs/capabilities.
* In partnership with Finance, manages a budget and assists in the design of improvements to optimize financial performance and operational productivity.
* Manages compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and codes and maintains all associated records and reports.
* Ensures compliance with Aramark's standards of operation including safety standards and Aramark's Business Conduct Policy at all times.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
* Bachelor's degree level education required in an area of Food Service, Hospitality, Facilities, or Business Management.
* The ability to focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role.
* Savvy interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
* Meaningful experience in service industry, contract services, or hospitality environment.
* Proven ability leading through other managers.
* Experience in creating and managing a department budget, financial controls and analysis.
* Experience crafting product sales strategies and implementing operational programs and initiatives.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Keywords: Aramark Corp., Cincinnati , General Manager - Student Nutrition Greater Cincinatti Area, Executive , Cincinnati, Ohio
here to apply!