Field Nurse (RN) Case Manager
Company: BrightStar Care - Louisville, KY
Posted on: September 22, 2018
Field Nurse (RN) Case Manager Summary Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Field Nurse Case Manager is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for the overall direction of non-medical home care services. The Field Nurse (RN) Case Manager will have overall responsibility for the quality, adequacy of services provided and supervision of staff. The Field Nurse (RN) Case Manager establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for home care services that meet and promote the standards of quality. The Field Nurse (RN) Case Manager is responsible for clinical supervision of field staff and clients, managing touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver) and client care standards, conducting initial assessment and reassessment visits and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. We are looking to add an enthusiastic member our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as caring, compassionate, and cheerful . Benefits
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health insurance Responsibilities
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state s nurse practice act.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the client s care needs.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes and summaries of care.
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing personnel/care-giving staff.
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care. Shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care community. Requirements
- Current unrestricted RN license in Kentucky
- Preferred: Bachelor s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Passionate about working with seniors
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Associated topics: bsn, care unit, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, surgery
Keywords: BrightStar Care - Louisville, KY, Cincinnati , Field Nurse (RN) Case Manager, Executive , Louisville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!